I recently found this flower arrangement in my stash of home decor. I wanted to use it again, but I didn't like the purple flowers. I don't really have anything that color in my house, so I decided to paint them with acrylic paint. It worked pretty well, but I hope no one looks too close. :)
|Here it is in it's "before" stage. I just poured some white acrylic paint into a plastic cup and applied it with a foam brush.|
|The whole process took about 5 minutes.|
|And here it is in all its glory! :)|
Be sure to stop by later in the week when I'll be showing a tour of some of my bathrooms.
Thanks for stopping by!